Autumn Leaf, Mason Jar Candle Holder

Mason jars are all the rage for home decoration.  There are a million ways you can decorate with them and here I'll show you a Fall craft that even your kids can take a stab at.  This decoupaged mason jar project cost me less than $5.  I always have the Mod Podge on hand, and the mason jars only cost me a dollar each from my local Dollar Tree.  
These Autumn leaves aren't real, but try using real leaves too.  I find that faux leaves work better because the decoupage medium soaks through the fabric leaf, allowing for easier application.  I purchased the pack of fake leaves from the dollar store as well.  If you know how to decoupage, you know how to do this project!  It may take some time, but this craft makes great Autumn decor for the home. Read More Here:

0 comments: